Image Host Requests

Discussion in 'Technical problems, issues, help, tutorials etc.' started by WilliamTeller, Sep 6, 2016.

1. SAN

SAN Global Moderator Staff Member

really? are you asking me why I don't create gif or a vid to show you that imagetwist works for me? Believe me it works for me with all the pictures inside RC thread and in all the ones I've tried in Guest69 thread

SAN

2. MuadDib

MuadDib Member

I've shown you it doesn't work but ok, I'll just believe some random guy on the internet.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 16, 2018
  3. SAN

a random guy? man, you're so funny. I'm a mod and I'm here almost everyday, it's "my job" to check links on this board and I've just told you I have no problem trying to open imagetwist links. I also told you to disable that silly addon and try it yourself, maybe it's something about it...

SAN

4. MuadDib

MuadDib Member

Ok random guy, lets uninstall that "silly" image zoom add on and try that.

[​IMG]

Ah right, yeah that still doesn't work but hey, so long as it works for you and no one else !

5. SAN

This is the last time I tell you: links are working properly, they've been checked by me and by others from the staff team and you're the only one complaining about that. My patience has a limit, try another browser, try another PC, try what you want but there's nothing wrong with imagetwist pictures

SAN

6. lokesh

lokesh Member

please add imgtaxi.com

7. qwz75

qwz75 Global Moderator Staff Member

Last edited: Jun 28, 2018
  8. youngcutemodels

youngcutemodels New Member

Hi

Can you please add imgslice.com ? There are no ads and images are hosted on SSD so load time is fast

here is a preview

[​IMG]

9. boomhot123

boomhot123 Member

Hi

Can you please consider imgcredit.xyz?

It is a good host on the white list of many big forums. If not can you please add it as a private host please?

Sample:
    [​IMG]

Warm Regards